The three most influential factors in choosing a commercial smoker are capacity, kitchen and budget. Southern Pride offers three categories of equipment – electric, gas and mobile – and offers a range of options for your individual needs.
For all Southern Pride smokers, the following facts apply:
- A story of pride: Southern Pride has been making commercial barbeque mugs since 1976.
- Made in the USA: Each Southern Pride smoker is made at our 117,000 square foot facility in Alamo, Tennessee.
- Distribution network: Our products are distributed through our worldwide network of independent distributors. This allows a local contact person to help you with every step of the buying, installation and operating process.
- Flexible product line: With 10 models to choose from, there is a Southern Pride Smoker for every use.
- Designed for the Long Haul: Each Southern Pride smoker is made of stainless steel, both on the interior and exterior, so that you can use it for years to come.
- Easy to use: Southern Pride has eliminated the need for constant attention / presence of the respective operator.
- Easy to maintain: features such as the convection fan access door make Southern Pride-Smoker maintenance-friendly. A well-groomed smoker is a long-lasting smoker.
- Constantly consistent product: With a precise digital thermostat and an electronic pilot burner, Southern Pride-Smoker maintains a consistently constant temperature, resulting in a consistent product every cooking cycle.