The SC-300 operates very similarly to our gas smokers. It uses woodchips instead of wood logs and electric elements instead of gas. To operate you simply set the time and temperature you want to cook at and load your product.
List Price: View Pricelist
Convection air system
- 2 – 2,250 watt elements heat the smoker cabinet to cook the product.
- The convection fan draws the heat from the element and circulates it throughout the cabinet.
- The entire smoker interior is stainless steel ensuring easy cleaning and decades of trouble-free use.
- The interior containes 20 rack slides with 1 1/2” (38mm) spacing.
- The smoker comes standard with (5), 18″ x 26″ (457 x 660mm) nickel chrome plated product racks.
- A dual woodchip box with a compact electric element allows the application of smoke to the product. Hardwood chips are recommended.
Digital control panel
- The digital thermostat allows for cook temperature selection between 80° to 325°F (27° to 163°C), cook time, and hold temperature, and will maintain consistent temperature throughout the cook cycle.
- The smoker exterior is stainless steel ensuring easy cleaning and decades of trouble-free use.
PDF 208v-240v Specification Sheet
PDF 230v Specification Sheet
* 208 volt AC, 60 hertz, 1-phase, 40 amp wiring w/no plug provided -or-
* 240 volt AC, 60 hertz, 1-phase, 40 amp wiring w/no plug provided -or-
* 230 volt AC, 50 hertz, 1-phase, 40 amp wiring w/no plug provided
* The smoker must be vented in accordance with the Owner’s Manual and the installation must comply with all relevant local and national codes and in a manner acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction.
* Smoker exterior dimensions – 24 3/4″w x 32 1/2″d x 61 1/4″h (628 x 826 x 1556mm)
* Smoker weight – 300 lbs (136kg)
Approximate Smoker Capacities:
- Pork Butts (8-10 lbs)(3.6 – 4.5 kg) each……30 pieces
- St. Louis Ribs (2.75 lbs)(1.2kg) each………..25 pieces
- Whole Chicken (3-4 lbs)(1.4 – 1.8 kg) each..40 pieces
- Beef Brisket (12-15 lbs)(5.4 – 6.8 kg) each..10 pieces
Capacities will vary based on product specifications and loading method.
Steam element replaces one smoke element and a 2 1/2” (64mm) steam pan holds water. Steam can be turned on or off, along with turning the smoke element on or off.
Stainless steel product racks
The standard nickel chrome product racks can be upgraded to stainless steel product racks.